GoCoin.com is a digital currencies platform, headquartered in Singapore, that offers an installment escape comprising of shipper APIs for on the web and retail traders to acknowledge portable, bitcoin, litecoin, and dogecoin exchanges as installment strategies. Accepting any hazard related to such exchanges, vendors can leave with paying GoCoin an expense of 1% as it were. The rundown of dealers utilizing the stage incorporates organizations like General Electric, Cozy Games, BitFury, and Tesla Motors. GoCoin is headquartered in Singapore and works as a B2B organization.
Launched in 2013 by the CEO Steve Beauregard, GoCoin.com is a digital currencies platform that offers a payment getaway consisting of merchant APIs for online and retail merchants to accept mobile, bitcoin, litecoin, and dogecoin transactions. GoCoin has been actively developing and adding new features, to date.
GoCoin has a very significant feature that makes it stand out from others.
- Industry-focused - focused on helping merchants in privacy-related niches and specific industries
- Rockstar and dedicated customer support
- Offers low fees and No chargebacks
- Very simple and easy integrations
- Superb documentation for developers.
- Attractive, time-sensitive and easy-to-pay invoices.
- Shopping cart plugins available for multiple platforms.
- Payouts are scheduled as wire transfer in USD.
- Fiat payouts are not supported for businesses based in the Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or Zimbabwe.
- Do not service Credit cards
- In the US, GoCoin cannot do service with New York merchants due to state regulations.
Below is the complete list of platform integrations to accept Bitcoin and Litecoin
- NATS4 (Too Much Media)
- GoCoin charges a flat 1% transaction fee
- Abandoned Accounts with a balance due to the Merchant will be charged an abandonment fee equivalent to $10/month at the fair market exchange rate as determined by GoCoin.