Bleu Digital Enterprises Ltd
Mar 24, 2014
Felipe McMont and Rodrigo Henrik
60/2, Melita Street, Valletta VLT 1122, Malta
$50, 000 (Daily)
Bleautrade, launched in 2014, is a global exchange that offers services to traders worldwide. The Bleutrade platform provides its community with various facilities and accounting operations. Their wide selection of cryptocurrencies includes Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Name Coin, and a bunch of other tokens (plus a total of +100 crypto-pairs and 1485 pairs). One thing we have to say about the platform is that it does not support the use of fiduciary currencies — only exchanges of cryptocurrencies can be made with each other.
Speaking more about Bleutrade, it charges customers a fee or commission that varies between 0.2% and 0.5% per transaction. The purchase and sale rate for each cryptocurrency available within the platform is 0.25%. Depositing funds into your account is free (through cryptocurrencies), but a small fee applies when you wish to transfer money from your personal account to a cryptocurrency wallet.
Bleutrade presents numerous security measures. You are required to verify your email address before withdrawing funds. Additional verification required is a telephone number and identification receipt. That way, you can use your account with higher daily logging limits. The platform also offers the option of setting up a two-factor authentication or 2FA, which will significantly increase the security of your account. Another feature of this platform is they affirm that all the information you provide when making your registration is "stored on servers or high-security physical media".
- An excellent digital interface for direct negotiation to cryptocurrencies. Like most cryptocurrency exchange houses, Bleutrade has its own digital interface for commerce and negotiation that presents necessary and essential commercial features and functionalities. In other words, it has a platform that is generally a bit related to those houses of exchange of different goods provided by the large digital exchange pages of the cryptocurrencies. It has purchase and sale fields, order book, market commercial history and some basic price tables for the digital assets available in it.
- Large portfolio of cryptocurrencies available for use by all customers and registered entrepreneurs. Bleutrade presents a wide range of digital currencies ranging from the least known to the most famous and recognized currencies worldwide. By accepting more than 100 cryptocurrencies, it became one of the exchange platforms to accept many currencies as a method of payment and withdrawal, as well as for direct trading using the different pairs available in the digital trading platform of Bleutrade.
- The Bleutrade cryptocurrency digital exchange platform has a great acceptance and adaptability globally, so much so that it accepts a wide variety of countries from Europe, Asia and even America (including all United States residents, less than of New York). There are exceptions though as there are the so-called countries in extreme political conflicts or related to terrorism or civil war.
- Bleutrade only works with cryptocurrencies and does not accept fiat currencies in any way. There are no transaction fees for deposits but there is if you are to transfer out of your account, which depends on the currency being used.
- A big disadvantage of this digital exchange platform, despite not being a rare aspect of the web pages devoted entirely to the cryptocurrency business. It is a negative fact that no detailed information about the company is found.
- Unlike the majority of digital exchange platforms, Bleutrade does not have a reputation for the best. There was a large number of people complaining about the service offered within this platform as bad and extremely slow. It came to the point of believing that they have lost their money when making deposits in cryptocurrencies.
Overall, we can say that this platform is acceptable. Checking the advantages and disadvantages can help you decide whether to use or not. It is always a plus that they have security features to protect their users. Though they have limited information on their website, they have provided some links you can go in case you have concerns.