Dec 31, 2000
easyMarkets offers MT4 alongside its own trading platform, with fixed spreads on spot forex trading, options, and forwards on 175 instruments, which include free and premium trade protection tools
Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Greek, Hebrew, Polish, Russian
$25 welcome bonus, a tradable bonus up to 50%/$2000 based on the first deposit amount, or a type of Refer-a-Friend program whereby traders can earn up to $2, 500 by bringing in new clients
Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), UnionPay
WebMoney, Neteller, Skrill, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Bank wire
When considering which trading platform to use, security is a key feature that one must focus on. easyMarkets is an online trading platform that deals mainly with Forex and CFDs while guaranteeing traders utmost security. The company has several offices across the world and aims at offering traders with safe access to international financial markets. A quick look at easyMarkets licensing will reveal that the platform is indeed secure and reliable. The platform is licensed and regulated by CySEC, the regulatory arm of financial markets in the European Union. Further, it also licensed by ASIC, the Australian regulatory body. The platform offers users with a vast array of exceptionally diverse features as discussed below.
• Trading Platforms: the site offers users with two trading platforms: Metatrader 4 and the easyMarkets platform. Each platform is tailored to meet the needs of a particular group of clientele. The easyMarkets platform, for instance, is best suited for new traders seeing as it easy to install and can be accessed using any Web browser. Advanced traders, on the other hand, would best be suited by the Metatrader 4 platform as it comes with numerous trading tools integrated into it and offers automated trading.
• Mobile App: traders who wish to check on their accounts while on the move can easily download and install the easyMarkets mobile application on their phones. The application is both Android, and iOS enabled. It also comes integrated with the unique deal cancellation’ feature that enables traders to cancel any detrimental deals within 60minutes and fully recover their losses.
• Payment methods: easyMarkets offers users with a diverse list of means through which they can fund their accounts. Users can use debit or credit cards and even online wallets. Users also have the option of using WeChatPay, a method that is not offered by most trading platforms.
• Deposits and withdrawal limits: there is no set limit for withdrawals, apart from withdrawals to a traders bank account. Further, a typical withdrawal takes one business day to process while a withdrawal to a trader’s bank account takes an average of 3 to 10 days. Additionally, there exist no withdrawal fees, greatly increasing your financial flexibility. The minimum deposit limit is set at around 100 USD, which is quite fair. Deposits are processed almost instantly, with the exception of Webmoney and bank deposits which may take around three to seven days to be transacted.
• Trading accounts: there are two accounts option available for traders, the standard account, and the VIP account. The VIP account offers traders remarkable features such as a personnel analyst and expresses withdrawals.
• Bonuses: new traders get a bonus following their first successful deposit. Traders who successfully introduce other traders to easyMarkets also get a referral bonus.
• Customer service: easyMarkets has a Learn Centre where newbies can learn all they need to know about the market and advanced traders can catch up on any emerging trends in the market. The Centre also has advanced training material for the sophisticated traders. The customer service team is also available from Monday to Friday, 5.00 AM to 7.00PM GMT. The support team are reachable through phone, email and several other means.
• Remarkable Features: The advantages that easyMarkets has to offer are simply exceptional. From the detailed education resources to the deal cancellation feature on the mobile application, easyMarkets definitely has its user’s interests at heart.
• Excellent and helpful guidelines are provided: Educational resources are also quite extensive.
• Regulated Platform: The fact that two financial authority bodies regulate the broker is an additional guarantee that investors can be assured of the security of their funds.
• Cancellation Feature: The broker also offers the “deal-cancellation-feature," which allows traders to cancel bad deals within an hour of making them and recover their losses.
• Restricted region for bonuses: Users in some regions cannot enjoy some of the bonuses offered by the platform. For instance, EU traders are not eligible for most offers and bonuses owing to EU regulations.
• Demo period is too short to enjoy: Traders have been offered limited account choices to pick from and the demo account is only available for 8 days, which may be insufficient for most traders.
• US Traders are Restricted: Further, easyMarkets does not accept US traders.
The easyMarkets platform is, by all means, a highly recommendable broker. The set-up is extremely easy and traders are assured of a smooth experience that is almost risk-free on the platform, owing to features such as deal cancellation. Traders who would like to have a snippet of the platform should definitely try out their free demo account.