Dec 31, 2011
Broker RoboForex started its activities in 2009 and registered in New Zealand. The main mission of the company - to provide access to retail customers and large corporate investors to the interbank Forex...
Broker RoboForex started its activities in 2009 and registered in New Zealand. The main mission of the company - to provide access to retail customers and large corporate investors to the interbank Forex market. RoboForex always keeps pace with the time and uses the latest technologies in trading. It helps the company to show one of the highest speeds of execution of orders among other brokers. This broker justifies its reputation fully as the most promising and young Forex company, and is able to become a reliable partner for every customer
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
CySEC (Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission) | IFSC | Belize International Financial Services Commission
Chinese, English, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
5 Digits, 4 Digits
1000 : 1
300 : 1
1000 : 1
Welcome Bonus 30 USD
Euro, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, United States Dollar
Bank wire, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, WebMoney, UnionPay, QIWI
Firstchoice Pay MasterCard
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin
QIWI, UnionPay, WebMoney, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Bank wire
RoboForex is an online trade broker licensed by the CySEC, and operates from Limassol, Cyprus. The trade broker is also registered in other countries as a legal investment firm, and these countries include Spain, Germany, France, and the UK.
RoboForex is among the forex brokers in the market that avail both the Meta 4 and Meta 5 trading platforms for their clients. Moreover, the forex trader is among the few brokers that have the cTrader platform. This platform is tailored for traders searching for an STP/ECN solution.
The forex broker has a downloadable platform for both Windows and Mac, and this allows you to trade with the device of your choice.
• Several Trading Platform: RoboForex avails a trading experience that is different from that of other Forex brokers. The broker has two extra investment platforms that enable traders to have a comfortable environment for trading and investing.
- CopyFX is one of the platforms, and it offers traders an opportunity to copy other traders around the world with the aim of benefiting from their trading.
- RoboForex, the second platform uses risk allocation management system that shield traders from losses without decreasing their profits.
• Bonuses and Promotions: The Forex broker provides clients with a number of great bonuses and promotional offers.
• Expert Advisers: The broker has a special package for beginners. For instance, beginners are guided from the time they register, to the time they learn more complex stuff like using expert advisers.
• Excellent Customer Support: The Forex broker provides customer support on a 24/7 basis, and the support team can be contacted through telephone, email, live chat, or by asking for a call back from the company. The support system has been awarded a double AA rating by BrokerNotes because it offers phone and email support in three languages.
• Several Language to choose from: The platform is available in English, Malaysian, Chinese, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Arabic, Thai, Ukrainian and Russian.
• Minimum spread
• Faster order execution
• Micro accounts with very low minimum deposits
• Eight asset classes
• Support six currencies that include EUR, CNY, USD, RUB, GOLD, and BTC
• Affiliate program
• Instant withdrawals
• No deposit bonuses
• Convenient web terminal
• Deposits are accepted without a commission
• Clients must verify their documents.
• The terms of trade are not visible during registration.
• U.S traders are not allowed.
• The Forex broker does not provide professional assistance to traders.
CySEC regulates RoboForex, and every new client is expected to undergo a few basic compliance checks before registration. This is done to ensure that you understand the risk inherent in Forex trading before you start trading.
When you decide to open an account, you will be asked to provide scanned versions of some documents, so it is good to have them before you start. You will need a scanned color copy of your national ID, driving license, or passport. You will also need a bank statement or a utility bill within the last three months with your address visible.
You will be asked basic question to gauge your experience in Forex trading. You will only be allowed to participate in trading after you pass the compliance test. The process can take several days depending on your initial knowledge.