500 : 1
welcome on-deposit bonuses of 30 - 45% (up to $2000 - available to Micro account holders which deposited over $100) | Fund your Micro Account and trade for a bonus up to $2, 000 (available to ECN account...
welcome on-deposit bonuses of 30 - 45% (up to $2000 - available to Micro account holders which deposited over $100) | Fund your Micro Account and trade for a bonus up to $2, 000 (available to ECN account holders)
Bank wire, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, WebMoney, QIWI
QIWI, WebMoney, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Bank wire
TFX Markets is an online STP/ECN broker that offers clients the opportunity to trade in various currency pairs and precious metals on the famous MetaTrader4 platform. The Quaintix Financial Services Limited owns the offshore broker, and the broker operates through an international brokerage license issued by the IFSC (International Financial Services Commission of Belize).
The IFSC requires Forex brokers to have net tangible assets of at least half a million dollars; put client funds in a different account, and provide reports to the IFSC every month. However, experts in Forex trading have criticized brokers regulated by the IFSC because the agency offers limited protection and oversight.
TFX Markets provide negative balance protection to cover negative account balances for clients. Concerning the order execution model, TFX is a hybrid broker suitable for both a-book and b-book market markers.
• The broker provides services to clients on the MetaTrader4 platform, which is available for desktop computers and mobile devices.
• The trading platform is professional and avails to traders all the tools they need. These include a fast order execution, several technical indicators, advanced charting package, linear instruments, and the ability to use expert advices.
• The trading platform can be accessed anywhere by logging into the company’s website using a user name and password.
• The trading platform is fitted with trading signals, which are independent trading tools that online traders find useful. The trading signals provide live updates on the current market trends, and this assists traders in making calculated decisions.
• Withdrawals are processed on the same day.
• Offer competitive ECN spread.
• Negative Balance Protection.
• Offers high leverage levels.
• Scalping, hedging, and all EAs are allowed.
• Offer segregated and swap-free accounts.
• Offers bonuses and rewards to clients.
• Lack of strict regulation.
• U.S. clients are not allowed.
• The broker does not offer fixed spreads.
• No interest on margins.
• The broker does not hold trading contests.
TFX Markets provide clients with an opportunity to choose different account types that suit their needs and level of experience as traders. All the account types come with micro tradable lots and variable spreads with the exception of Islamic accounts. Nevertheless, the spread amount in each account and the maximum leverage levels a client can have, vary. The tightest spreads come with ECN accounts.
The broker also provides a direct execution to banks and market exchanges (Tier 1 liquidity). This is done using a transparent and fair order flow that allows fast and precise order execution. Moreover, the company has invested in technology so that traders can enjoy fast, stable and accurate order execution.
If you are an experienced trader, TFX Markets will offer you the opportunity to pick between two high performance ECN accounts. If you are interested in learning more about the broker, and the execution benefits, then you can send a query to the support team.
Otherwise, sign up for an account of your choice and share your trading experiences with other traders.