500 : 1
Bank wire, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, UnionPay
UnionPay, WebMoney, Neteller, Skrill, Credit card (VISA/Mastercard), Bank wire
TopFX is an international online Forex broker that was established in 2010; it acts as a primary Forex broker that provides its clients with services that include financial trading opportunities, CFD trading, market indices, and international firm’s equities.
TopFX also provides its clients with a variety of asset management services and various Forex trading policies that present better performance. TopFX is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus and it is certified and controlled by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). The broker targets both individual and institutional clients.
• Trading platform: TopFX clients are presented with an opportunity to use a better trading platform than the ordinary MetaTrader 4; the cTrader enable clients to use great market features together with the first level liquidity solution that make the trading process easier and eliminates threats.
The trading platform is also available in a mobile version to allow users to perform forex transactions through mobile phones. Besides, TopFX uses an STP model that gives the clients direct access to various markets and automatic trading opportunity. The platform employs modern technology to shield the user’s private and sensitive data from malicious bleaches; this makes the site safe to use as it promotes the client's privacy.
• Account options: TopFX offers trading opportunities to its clients through a one trading account only which is accessible to all type of clients for a minimum investment of two-hundred U.S dollars. The trading accounts allow users to participate in Forex trading and enjoy flexible leverage.
TopFX uses a combination of STP and market maker models to create tight spreads on the major currency trading opportunities. Their trading account is commission-free, but clients may incur other costs that relate to Forex trading.
• Payment methods: The TopFX site supports several payment options which makes the transaction process in their trading account user-friendly; some of the available means of payment include Skrill, bank transfers, Neteller, debit and credit cards, etc. Though TopFX does not charge any deposit fees, the client may have to pay transfer costs charged by intermediary banks.
• Customer Support: The broker’s site has a live chat feature that clients use to interact with the customer services staff 24/7 daily to seek assistance in solving various issues that may affect them and get feedback for their questions regarding Forex trading. Users can also contact the forex broker via phone calls or e-mails and get feedback on their inquiries within a short period.
• Clients are presented with a trading platform that provides them with highly developed charting tools, ability to automate trade and a chance to trade via mobile devices.
• Provide their clients with a commission-free trading account.
• TopFX offers its clients with tight spreads and flexible leverage.
• Clients may incur costs charged by intermediary banks for money transfer.
• TopFX clients are provided with one type of trading account only.
• The broker uses its trading platform; thus clients have no option of accessing the well-known trading platforms that they are more familiar with.
TopFX provides its clients with multiple forex trading opportunities such as CFD trading, forex market indices, currency pairs, energy and precious commodities and other trading options through their cTrader forex trading platform. It also provides a variety of asset management services and various Forex trading policies that present clients with better chances of earning higher profits.